1 Double Choc Chunk Quest Bar
1 Coconut Cashew Quest Bar
½ Cups plus ¾ Cups Unsweetened coconut-almond milk
2 Scoops Quest Chocolate Milkshake Protein powder
½ Cup zero calorie sweetener
1 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
1 Tablespoon Coconut Extract
3 Tablespoons sugar-free chocolate chips
4 Tablespoons unsweetened flaked coconut
1) Break both Quest Bars into pieces the size of quarters.
2) In a microwave-safe bowl, add bar pieces to 1⁄2 cup of the coconut-almond milk and microwave for 1 minute 20 seconds, or until very soft.
3) Stir until smooth. Set aside to cool.
4) In a large blender, add the remaining coconut-almond milk, Quest Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder, zero calorie sweetener, cocoa powder, and coconut extract. Blend to combine.
5) Add in the melted bar mixture, and blend until smooth.
6) Drop in the chocolate chips and coconut flakes and pour into 10 Popsicle molds.
7) Freeze time: 4-6 hours or until frozen.