2XU Compression Long Tights
High Performance Compression Long Tights
High Performance Compression Long Tights
Featuring flat lock seamed construction and an eye-catching design, this tight fits comfortably to your lower body. The graduated compression provided by these tights encourages maximum blood flow toward the heart to keep you performing at your peak for longer due to decreased muscle fatigue and damage. Great for training, racing and recovery.
It’s About Performance
2XU Compression is the new standard in high performance compression wear. Stop making compromises with second rate products that use fashion fabric and pass it off as ‘performance’ with big marketing words. 2XU medical grade compression gear is what you need to recover faster from you hard workouts in the gym which also adds protection from muscle damage while providing you improved circulation and reduced fatigue.
If you’re serious about getting the best compression performance on the market then make the leap to 2XU.
We consulted National Sporting Organisations and elite athletes to determine technical requirements. We talked to sport persons from multiple disciplines and asked ‘What do you want in a compression garment?’
It’s About Fabric
Then we scoured the globe for manufacturers capable of developing a new standard of compression wear, taking time and care to develop a leading edge, ergogenic fabric. After testing it we tested it again, looking for ways to improve our product and surpass existing standards of quality and technology.
The Power of Compression
- Superior Fabric - With circular knit technology for equal 360 degree stretch, anti-microbial treatment and highly durable 50 Denier Lycra Prime Yarn. Compresses stronger and lasts longer.
- Improved Recovery - Therapeutic rated fabric provides greater pressure and recovery benefit leading to faster muscle repair.
- Improved Circulation - Faster warm up and improved oxygen circulation. Encourage blood to the muscles and flush by-products away.
- Reduced Fatigue - Reduced muscle vibration (linked to muscle fatigue) thereby improving muscle endurance and strength.
- Reduced Damage - 2XU muscle containment can reduce soft tissue damage in contact and intense sports. Preventative support and aided recovery.
- Heightened Proprioception - Heightened body position sense for enhanced stability and agility.
2XU Compression Features
- Circular Knit is the most suitable knit structure for Compression wear with a 360 degree stretch/stretch compression. Exclusive to 2XU.
- We use 50 and 70 Denier Lycra, compared with 30/40 Denier used by our competitors. Denier represents the thickness of the yarn. A thicker yarn delivers a stronger compressive power.
- A graduated compression fit ensures that your blood flow is optimised and stays optimised, removing waste by-products in the process. This ensures you can perform longer with less fatigue.
Free Delivery nationwide on all New Zealand orders with CourierPost.
Auckland - same day if ordered before 11am or overnight if ordered before 5pm
North Island - overnight if ordered before 5pm
South Island - overnight if ordered before 5pm or 2 working days for larger parcels
Rural - can tale additional working days
** Please note these are approximate delivery timeframes **
No deliveries on weekends or public holidays.
Urgent Tonight - Auckland only
Get your order delivered between 6-9pm in Auckland for a flat fee of $10.
To qualify, order before 3:45pm any week day and select Urgent Tonight at check out.
Check if your address is with the Urgent Tonight service area.
South Island Overnight
NZ Muscle offer a overnight delivery service to the South Island (NZ). Parcels will be transported via CourierPost plane rather than their economy (truck) service.
Who it works
Simply order with NZ Muscle before 3.45pm any weekday and select South Island Overnight for your delivery option. This offer is only valid weekdays, and excludes any rural addresses that are not within normal delivery timeframes
Overnight South Island delivery costs a flat fee of $10
Click and Collect - Auckland only
Order online and collect your order from your preferred NZ Muscle store. Please allow up to three working days for your order to be available for collection. We will contact you when it’s ready.
We only accept returns for faulty goods or exchanging sizes and colours in clothing and accessories. Please check your parcel as soon as possible and contact us with any issues including your order number and photos of the product. Claims must be raised within seven days of delivery.
We only provide refunds for faulty products. We do not provide refunds for change of mind purchases. At our discretion, we will provide a NZ Muscle credit if the product is returned unopened with proof of purchase.